Greensboro-UNCG or NC A&T Locations-
Summary: The Community Ambassador/Part-Time Leasing Professional is responsible for assigned activities related to apartment leasing. The Community Ambassador’s primary duties fall into the following three categories: 1.) Help to administer a highly-effective sales and marketing program; 2.) Assist in promoting resident retention and provide outstanding customer service, and 3.) Contribute to building a successful operational team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Help in Administering a Highly-Effective Sales and Marketing Program.
- When hours start at the beginning of the day, prepare the day for leasing which includes but is not limited to: ensuring models and vacant readies are in touring condition, the office is presentable and ready for business.
- Professionally greet, qualify, tour and lease apartments to prospective residents.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of traffic by entering applicable information into the computer and maintaining completed guest cards according to company guidelines.
- Follow-up with prospective traffic via phone, mail and/or e-mail.
- Assist in processing rental applications in a timely and accurate manner (24-48 hours).
- Have a working knowledge of and consistently follow the company’s operating procedures.
- Understand and observe all Fair Housing rules and regulations, in both letter and spirit. Treat all customers with courtesy and respect.
- Help to inspect apartments before move-in, place move-in gift in apartment (where applicable), ensure keys work and apartment is ready for move-in.
- When needed, review the lease and all lease paperwork with residents before move-in, ensuring all documents are properly signed.
- Generate qualified traffic through outside marketing efforts.
- Maintain knowledge of competition and assist with completion of market survey.
Promote Resident Retention and Provide Outstanding Customer Service.
- Assist Community Manager in distributing lease renewal letters to residents in a timely manner.
- Assist in follow-up with residents concerning their renewal decision until a renewal is signed or a notice is given.
- Accept and generate resident service requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Apply professionalism and friendliness at all times and with all resident interactions such as: receiving rent payments, expediting service requests, answering inquiries and confronting problem situations.
- Assist with resident social events when needed.
Contribute to Building a Successful Operational Team.
- Support whole team effort by providing clerical support and answering phone calls.
- Participate in company-provided training.
- Assist in inspecting apartments, buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness, alert the maintenance department to items that are in need of repair.
- Support and maintain a positive attitude.
- Inform supervisor if unable to complete work assigned or unable to be at work when scheduled.
- Comply with all Burkely standards; applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state and federal laws.
Contact Burkely for full job description.
send resume to: email@example.com