What We Do
We know our customers and what they want. It is central to the strategic approach we bring to the business of giving residents what they uniquely value in apartment living.
A company can outperform rivals only if it can establish a difference it can preserve.Competitive strategy is about being different. It means choosing a different set of activities to deliver a unique mix of value. Strategy is creating fit among a company’s activities.The success of a strategy depends on doing many things well—not just a few—and integrating them. If there is no fit among activities, there is no distinctive strategy and little sustainability.6
4 Michael E. Porter, “What Is Strategy?” Harvard Business Review, November-December (1996).
- Provide comprehensive community management
- Formulate value proposition and strategic vision
- Develop a strategic plan to accomplish your objectives
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret the market and your community’s position in it
- Plan and oversee development or renovation