Why We Exist
Our reason for being is to serve our residents — to give them a superior living experience they will highly value and want to recommend to their friends. When we succeed, we create value — and value is the yardstick that measures performance.
- The entire enterprise must be viewed as a customer-creating and customer-satisfying organism. Management must think of itself as providing customer-creating value satisfactions.3
- Profit and growth are stimulated primarily by customer loyalty. Loyalty is a direct result of customer satisfaction.3
Related Services Burkely Offers
- Define your ideal resident
- Resident relationship management, including communication and feedback loop
- Guide development of operating budget; formulate capital allocation strategy